We tailor our residential conveyancing services to suit your specific needs because we know that each sale or purchase of the property comes with unique challenges. Generally speaking, each conveyancing process consists of three stages: pre-contract, pre-completion and post-completion.
Our professionals will:
- Prepare all the required legal documents
- Research the property in question
- Handle communication with other party(s)
- Ensure all processes are carried out and completed as specified in the contract
- Act on your behalf when it comes to the settlement of the property and complete all the legal tasks that need to be completed in the process
- Makes sure all parties comply with what is stated in the contract
- Represent and defend your interests throughout the whole process.
Because we are local we are familiar with the local rules and regulations.
Leydens Legal will make sure that you are informed of progress at all times. We will work with you to ensure the process is worry free: you can focus on the other things that matter to you while we take care of the legal side of things.