At Leyden Legal we’ll ensure that your commercial lease includes:
- The duration of the lease and options to renew it
- Description of the property and leasing purposes
- Details specifying the permitted use of the leased premises
- Costs related to operating expenses, insurance, fit-outs, refurbishments, marketing and promotion, security bonds and legal costs
- Repair and maintenance responsibilities
- Compensation in case of disruption caused to your business
- Sub-leasing options
- Actions to be taken in case of breach of contract
- Actions to be taken in case of redevelopment or relocation
- Conditions to otherwise cover you or your business.
To be sure that the lease meets your requirements, schedule an in-person consultation with one of our commercial leasing solicitors.